Manuscripts are written in English or Indonesian. The editorial board will first review the manuscript. The main text of the manuscript must be submitted as a Word document (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file. Manuscripts consist of 4000 words (minimum), well typed in one column on A4 size paper, using Book antiqua 11 pt font. The manuscript contains original works that can contribute to high scientific progress.
The manuscript should contain the following section in this order:
Title of articles in English should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and not too wordy (12-15 words only), and not contain formulas.
b. The author's Name
Full Name without academic degrees and titles, written in capital letters. Manuscript written by groups needs to be supplemented by complete contact details.
c. Name of affiliation for each author
The author's Name should be accompanied by a complete affiliation address, postal code number, telephone number, and email address.
Written briefly in English in one paragraph of 150-300 words, containing background, research objectives, methodology, results, the conclusion of the study, and your research contributions to science.
Written in English 3-5 words or groups of words, written alphabetically.
Explaining the background, problems, and importance of research, a brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ending with a paragraph on research purposes. A balance must be kept between the pure and applied aspects of the subject. The introduction is presented in the form of paragraphs of approximately 1000 words.
Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
h. Results and Discussion
Well-prepared tables and figures must be a significant feature of this section because they convey the major observations to readers. Any information provided in tables and figures should no longer be repeated in the text, but the text should focus on the importance of the study's principal findings. In general, journal papers will contain three-seven figures and tables. The same data can not be presented in the form of tables and figures. The study results are discussed to address the problem formulated, objectives, and research hypotheses. It is highly suggested that the discussion be focused on the why and how the research findings can happen and to the extent to which the research findings can be applied to other relevant problems.
The conclusion should be withdrawn based on research findings, formulated concerns, and research purposes. The conclusion is presented in one paragraph without a numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
Contributors who are not mentioned as authors should be acknowledged, and their particular contributions should be described. All sources of funding for the work must be acknowledged. Both the research funder and the grant number (if applicable) should be given for each source of funds
Manuscripts are written using standard citation applications (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero). APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required. Citing an article written by two authors, both authors should be mentioned. However, for three and more authors, only the first author is mentioned, followed by et al., for example Rahayu & Sudarsono (2015), Subekti et al. (2014). A series of references should be presented in ascending date order (Retnoningsih et al., 2005; Indriyanti et al., 2007; Rahayuningsih, 2010). Different publications with the same author(s) and year will be presented separately, as follows 2013a, 2013b. Unpublished data and personal communication references should not appear in the list but should be cited in the text only (e.g., Rifai MA 2015, pers. com. (personal communication); Indriyanti DR 2014, unpublished data). In the reference list, the references should be listed in alphabetical order. More or less, 80% of references for literature reviews should be the recent (up-to-date) journals published in the last ten years, but the rest of 20 % of references can be cited from research reports and articles.