Saree: Research in Gender Studiesinvites scholars and researchers in all disciplines in social sciences, religious studies, and Indonesian local wisdom.
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The article has not yet been published elsewhere, original, research-based, unpublished, and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article contains an introduction, result, discussion, and conclusion.
- Abstract written in English and Bahasa, maximum length every 250 words, explaining introduction, method, result, and discussion.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated by semicolons and arranged by alphabetic
- The introduction consists of the background of the study, problem, methods, previous research, and theoretical framework.
- All submitted articles are subject to the review of the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers.
- The journal's manuscript length should be between 5000-6000 words, including references and abstracts but does not include tables, appendices, and figures.
- Quotations, passages, and words in the local language should be translated into English.
- All citations must be in the parenthetical/in-text citations, NOT in the footnote.
- Citations and bibliographical style must be set automatically using Reference Manager (e.g. Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero) in Turabian citation style.
- Any notes may appear in the footnote.
- Submissions that violate our guidelines concerned with formatting or length will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be written based on the template and author guidelines.
- This journal accepts only electronic submissions.
- Arabic romanization should be written based on the transliteration system of the Library of Congress (LC) Guidelines. For detailed characters on Arabic romanization, please refer to our chart.
- Authors must include their Whatsapp numbers on the registration form.