Focus and Scope
The journal focuses its scope on the issues of Islamic Education Management. We invite scientists, scholars, researchers, as well as professionals in the field of Islamic Education Management in Southeast Asia to publish their researches in our Journal. The journal publishes high quality empirical and theoretical research covering all aspects of Islamic Education Management.
- Analysis of Education Policy;
- Organizational Behavior;
- Philosophy of Islamic Education Management;
- Pesantren Management;
- School Based Management;
- Islamic Education and Social Transformation;
- Islamic Leadership;
- Public Relation in Education;
- Curriculum and Innovation Learning;
- Innovation and Change Management;
- Learning Organization and Sustainability Development;
- Conflict Organization;
- Total Quality Management in Education; etc
With articles that have primary citations and have never been published online or in print before. Every article submitted before being published will go through the Plagiarism Check process through the Turnitin tool and Mendeley. If major plagiarism is indicated, the manuscript will be rejected for publication.